Anything is possible! How do you plan a wedding with a budget of $10,000? Is it possible? Where do we cut costs? How do we manage such a small wedding budget? What are the major wedding expenses that we can avoid?
Every month, we run a $50 Amazon e-gift card giveaway to one of our subscribers who submit their wedding question! Not only are you entered in the draw if you ask a wedding question, but we will also answer it and help you out!
Download our FREE WEDDING PLANNING KIT below to receive the link to enter!
Now let’s get on to today’s question!
How do you plan a wedding with a budget of $10,000? Is it possible? Where do we cut costs?
A lot of factors can affect your $10k wedding plan. How many guests are you planning to have? That will be a major factor to consider and take into account. Your choice of venue and food serving will also make a big impact on your budget.
Set your non-negotiables and prioritize those. For the rest, approach with an open mind and explore possible creative options – this is where you can cut costs.
But, anything is possible! For $10k, here are the things that you might want to consider:
- Cocktail-style wedding instead of full dinner (packaged appetizers are also a good idea!)
- Shorter wedding reception 4-5 hours only
- Minimalist bar *or DIY bar station* (signature cocktail)
- Set up your own playlist and entertainment
- Rent a small studio or buy out a restaurant (instead of a venue/banquet) with in-house chairs and tables that allow events (where you can also bring your own speaker!)
- DIY easy and affodrable centerpieces
Here are more helpful articles:
- Frugal Wedding Tips
- 21 creative ways to save money on your wedding!
- 30 wedding hacks that will save you money on your wedding!
- Wedding menu options that will save a lot of money.
- How to Plan a Low Budget Wedding.
- Cocktail Wedding Planning Guide: How To.
There you are! Our insight on your question: How do you plan a wedding with a budget of $10,000?
We are delighted to be able to share our insights! All the best! Happy Planning! xo
All insights and advice provided by the Peppermint & Co. Ltd. Team are generic and should only be used for informational purposes. Read the full disclaimer here.