Real or fake? Do you notice a difference when having real bouquets & fake centerpieces?
Every month, we run a $50 Amazon e-gift card giveaway to one of our subscribers who submit their wedding question! Not only are you entered in the draw if you ask a wedding question, but we will also answer it and help you out!
Download our FREE WEDDING PLANNING KIT below to receive the link to enter!
Now let’s get on to today’s question!
Do you notice a difference in pictures when having real bouquets but fake centerpieces?
There can be a difference, especially if you are using the same flower variety. You can select a different flower variety for your bouquet (if possible), so it won’t be a direct comparison.
Also, your bouquet pictures won’t necessarily be side-by-side with the centerpieces for the most part. So you can certainly get away with this!
Fresh flowers can get really pricey! You can certainly do fake centerpieces! This depends on whether you are doing them yourself because fake flowers can also add up and almost be 10-20% less than fresh flowers!
Here are a few suggestions when you are looking for fake or silk flowers!
- use only muted colors like light pink or white
- limit the number of varieties of your flowers (i.e., only stick to peonies or roses)
- remove all greeneries! They are the telltale that something is fake! Remove them from the stem and keep the bloom only!
- use colored vases (instead of clear!) to hide the stems
Also, you can do bud vases (individual roses and open them) for the centerpiece and add in more candles! This will help bring the cost down dramatically!
Here are also a few articles that can help you:
- EASY & AFFORDABLE DIY WEDDING CENTERPIECE IDEAS
- HOW TO: GREENERY WEDDING CENTERPIECE: STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- HOW TO: DIY DRIED FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS: WEDDING
There you are! Our insight on your question: Do you notice a difference when having real bouquets & fake centerpieces?
We are delighted to be able to share our insights! All the best! Happy Planning! xo
All insights and advice provided by the Peppermint & Co. Ltd. Team are generic and should only be used for informational purposes. Read the full disclaimer here.