Sweet and Intimate! DIY Cocktail Micro Wedding: Top 20 Easy Appetizers + HACKS. Part 1 of 2.
Looking to make your micro wedding a little more “laid back, feel-good”? We got our top 20 appetizer ideas that will give that “yummy in my belly” feel for your guests.
- Caprese Salad Skewers Appetizer
- Easy Jalapeño Popper Bites
- Garlic Lime Roasted Shrimp Salad
- Cucumber Sushi
- Spinach-Artichoke Dip Wonton Cups
- Buttery Soft Pretzel Bites
- Tri-Colored Pasta with Feta Cheese
- Tomato Soup Shots
- Vegan Macaroni Salad
- Pigs in a blanket
This site contains affiliate links. For more info please see our full disclosure.
No time to prepare it? No worries! We’ve also included hacks (frozen version!) that might be a great option for you if you don’t have the time to prep! You will still need to bake and prep! But it’s still going to cut your prep time in half, if not longer!
1. Caprese Salad Skewers Appetizer
HACK + DUPE: Frozen Mini Quiche Appetizer
2. Easy Jalapeño Popper Bites
HACK + DUPE: Frozen Mozarella Sticks
3. Garlic Lime Roasted Shrimp Salad
HACK + DUPE: Frozen Tempura Shrimp
4. Cucumber Sushi
HACK + DUPE: Barbecue Chicken Steamed Buns
5. Spinach-Artichoke Dip Wonton Cups
HACK + DUPE: Frozen Chicken and Cilantro Wontons
GET YOUR FREE WEDDING PLANNING KIT
6. Buttery Soft Pretzel Bites
HACK + DUPE: Frozen Puff Pastry
7. Tri-Colored Pasta with Feta Cheese
HACK + DUPE: Reser’s Fine Foods Macaroni Salad
8. Tomato Soup Shots
HACK + DUPE: Everyday Gourmet, Tomato Basil Bisque
9. Vegan Macaroni Salad
HACK + DUPE: Ziggy’s Macaroni Salad
10. Pigs in a blanket
HACK + DUPE: Frozen Parmesan Smokie Bites
There you are! DIY Cocktail Micro Wedding: Top 20 Easy Appetizers, Part 1 of 2! Stay tuned for Part 2 of 2!