Sweet and Intimate! DIY Cocktail Micro Wedding: Top 20 Easy Appetizers + HACKS. Part 2 of 2.
Looking to make your micro wedding a little more “laid back, feel-good”? We got our top 20 appetizer ideas that will give that “yummy in my belly” feel for your guests.
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Garlic Aioli
- Sweet and Tangy Meatballs
- Loaded Mashed Potato Scoops
- Easy Mini Tortilla Pizzas
- Mini Chicken & Waffle Sliders
- No Mess Prosciutto Sandwiches
- Vietnamese Fried Spring Rolls
- Beef Tenderloin Crostini
- Smoked Salmon Crostini
- Savory Samosas
No time to prepare it? No worries! We’ve also included hacks (frozen version!) that might be a great option for you if you don’t have the time to prep! You will still need to bake and prep! But it’s still going to cut your prep time in half, if not longer!
This site contains affiliate links. For more info, please see our full disclosure.
11. Pulled Pork Sliders with Garlic Aioli
HACK + DUPE: Lou’s Kitchen Barbecue Pulled Pork In Lou’s Barbecue Sauce and La Fournee Doree Brioche Milk Rolls (cut into smaller pieces)
12. Sweet and Tangy Meatballs
HACK + DUPE: Our Finest Angus Beef Meatballs
13. Loaded Mashed Potato Scoops
14. Easy Mini Tortilla Pizzas
15. Mini Chicken & Waffle Sliders
GET YOUR FREE WEDDING PLANNING KIT
16. No Mess Prosciutto Sandwiches
17. Vietnamese Fried Spring Rolls
HACK + DUPE: Tastie Vegetable Spring Roll
18. Beef Tenderloin Crostini
19. Smoked Salmon Crostini
20. Savory Samosas
HACK + DUPE: Haldiram Samosas
There you are! DIY Cocktail Micro Wedding: Top 20 Easy Appetizers, Part 2 of 2!