What To Bring As A Wedding Guest? Wedding guest etiquette? Packing list? What to pack as a wedding guest?
This site contains affiliate links. For more info, please see our full disclosure. This post has Amazon links and as an Amazon Associate, Wedding Planning Resources earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are attending a wedding reception as a guest, here are some items you may want to bring:
- Proper attire. Check if there is a dress code. Show up as per what is requested on the invitation.
- Gift. Bring a thoughtful gift got the newlyweds. If you have already done so through their wedding registry, but wanted to give a little something something for when you walk into the wedding reception, you can write a check or bring cash in a wedding card.
- ID and Cash. There is most likely not a need for cash if it’s not a cash bar, but bringing your ID is always a good thing just in case they need to check your age at the bar.
- Dancing shoes. Bring a pair of comfortable shoes to wear during the reception, especially for dancing the night away.
- Wrap or Coat/Jacket. Check the weather and bring appropriate clothing (wraps and shawls). Usually, there is a coat check at wedding venues so this might not be bothersome for you. But it is important to keep yourself warm.
- Charger. You’ll never know when your phone might run out of battery. Either a charger or a battery pack that can fit your purse is a good idea to always have.
- Mini emergency kit. A small kit with bandaids, aspirin, and other essentials in a mini emergency kit will come in handy.
- Camera. If you want to save the battery on your phone, you can bring a separate camera to take pictures and shoot videos.
- Good vibes. Bring your best attitude and be ready to celebrate and have a good time.
WHAT NOT TO BRING: Don’t bring gossip and bad vibes. Save those for another day. Celebrate the newlyweds with all positive vibes and enjoy the wedding!
Remember, the most important thing to bring is your presence and support for the happy couple. Create and cherish amazing memories!
There you are lovelies! Our insight to your question: “What To Bring As A Wedding Guest?”
** This post has Amazon links and as an Amazon Associate, Wedding Planning Resources earn from qualifying purchases.