Fun at home! At-home Bachelorette Ideas: Top 10.
- Champagne Bar
- Custom Yoga Session
- Personal Nail Kit
- Catering Boxes
- Concert at home
- Slumber Party
- Movie/Series Marathon
- Selfie Station
- Journal/Gratitude Writing
- Dance Party
- Bachelorette Weekend Schedule Sample
The pandemic has limited all our plans. The big (and small!) bachelorette plans had to be rescheduled multiple times, if not canceled.
Cheer up! Because you can still “set-up” your at-home bachelorette with the closest of your family and friends.
Remember to check with your local health professional to ensure health and safety, as well as t to ensure that your plans adhere to government by-laws and mandates.
** PRO TIP: Always set your “space” up “as if”. Meaning if you plan to have a bachelorette in Vegas, set-up as if you are actually in Vegas.
Print out signs, get some beach balls, get some glow sticks going and anything that is significant to “that” place that you plan to be at, but can’t, so you are celebrating at home.
This site contains affiliate links. For more info please see our full disclosure.
1. Champagne Bar
2. Custom Yoga Session
3. Personal Nail Kit
4. Catering Boxes
5. Concert at home
6. Slumber Party
7. Movie/Series Marathon
8. Selfie Station
9. Journal/Gratitude Writing
10. Dance Party
Celebrate your bachelorette in full force, even if it is at home. Remember to set up “as if”! You can bring in balloons, props, even rent out couches or furniture if necessary. It is a little bit more effort to plan all these things at home, but elevating the experience by paying attention to details and all the other “props” it will hopefully turn out to be a great bachelorette; especially you’re surrounded by the people that mean the most to you.
11. At home Bachelorette Weekend Schedule Sample
** Saturday Brunch
- 10 am: Arrival, Champagne Bar (have some appetizers handy)
- 12 noon: Catering Boxes
- 1:30 pm: Nail session
- 3:30 pm: Selfie Station
- 4 pm: Custom Yoga Session
- 6:30 pm: Catering Boxes (You can also always plan to order Uber Eats – you can pre-order this 2-3 days before and schedule a delivery)
- 7 pm: Slumber Party (change into PJs, go through photos and memories together)
- 9 pm: Movie Marathon (order Pizza on Uber Eats!)
- 2 am: Dance Party (if you are still awake!)
** Sunday Lunch (because you guys slept it!)
- 12 noon: Catering Boxes or Uber Eats
- 2 pm: Concert at Home
- 4 pm: Catering Box (Afternoon Tea) – slowing it down after the concert
- 6 pm: Journal/Gratitude Writing
- 7 pm: Catering Boxes or Uber Eats
- 8 pm: Selfie Station before the bachelorette ends
** PRO TIP: Prepare and follow a timeline for the weekend. This will help with the flow and keeping all the activities in check! You can even make print outs as a guide to ensure you don’t miss anything!
There you are! At-home Bachelorette Ideas: Top 10!