Stars and Blings! Our favorite celebrity weddings of 2019 and 2020. Top 20. In this guide, we’re sharing our top famous celebrity weddings! All the beautiful celebrity weddings – take a peek at celebrities getting married!
- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner
- Zoe Kravitz and Karl Glusman
- Kimberly Hidalgo and Brant Daugherty
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin
- Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney
- Devon Windsor and Johnny Dex Barbara
- Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma
- Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris
- Toni Garrn and Alex Pettyfer
- Elizabeth Gillies and Michael Corcoran
- JJ Watt and Kealia Ohai
- John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh
- Nick Kroll and Lily Kwong
- Natalia Vodianova and Antoine Arnault
- Vittoria Ceretti and Matteo Milleri
- Lily Allen and David Harbour
- Dennis Quaid and Laura Savoie
- Brittany Snow and Tyler Stanaland
- Lucky Blue Smith and Nara Pellman
- Jessica Brown Findlay and Ziggy Heath
Happy Valentine’s Day! We are reminiscent of memorable celebrity weddings! Today we are sharing our top 20 favorite weddings of 2019 & 2020!
1. Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner
Then they hosted a formal wedding celebration on 29th June in South France. After which they stayed in Paris and enjoyed celeb-studded parties on yachts.
2. Zoe Kravitz and Karl Glusman
Zoe Kravitz, the big star of “Big Little Lies” eloped with Karl Glusman in May 2019. After a month of legal marriage, they had a traditional wedding ceremony with all the family members, friends, and co-stars in Paris.
They started their wedding with a rehearsal dinner at Laperouse Restaurant, followed by exchanging vows the next day, followed by an after-party.
3. Kimberly Hidalgo and Brant Daugherty
Hidalgo and Brant had a huge wedding ceremony and was doubled as a High School Musical reunion in Northern California on the 15th of June.
4. Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin
Justin and Hailey hosted a traditional wedding with all the friends and family in 2019 after officially marrying in September 2018.
They invited all their loved ones and co-stars to their wedding, including Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Usher, and Scooter Braun. It was a weekend wedding where Hailey showed up in 3 different wedding dresses by Virgil Abloh for the wedding ceremony, Ralph & Russo for the reception, and Vera Wang for the after-party.
Her customized ceremony veil was embroidered with a quote, “Till the death do us part.”
5. Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney
Jennifer and Cooke had a fun wedding at a “supposedly” haunted mansion in Rhode Island. Jennifer wore a Dior wedding attire while walking down the aisle, and they hosted a rehearsal dinner at 11 p.m.
The guests were served delish food by Boston’s Baddest Burger and Sandwich company via a food truck parked on mansion grounds. Many celebrity guests showed up at this wedding, including Amy Schumer, Ashley Olsen, Kris Jenner, and Nicole Richie.
Read more about what we’re “supposed” to be the details about this wedding on Elle.
6. Devon Windsor and Johnny Dex Barbara
Johnny Dex Barbara married Victoria’s Secret model Devon Windsor in St.Barths during a beachside wedding. Devon amazed everyone by wearing nine different dresses from a sheer lace gown by Zuhair Murad to a beaded one-piece bathing suit.
7. Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma
Duff wore a gown from Jenny Packham, a crepe gown with saddle shoulders, cap sleeves, and an open back. They also had a custom dress made for their daughter.
8. Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris
They hosted their rehearsal dinner wearing white wedding attires at Seaspice restaurant and had their wedding ceremony the next day at Miami’s Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
9. Toni Garrn and Alex Pettyfer
Garrn wore a champagne-hued slip dress with an oversized sun hat. They confirmed their marriage on Instagram by posting their wedding photo with cute captions.
10. Elizabeth Gillies and Michael Corcoran
They drove to their wedding destination by road via RV with their Dogs. Gillies wore a strapless stained wedding gown by Britt Wood Designs and a veil by Oscar de la Renta.
GET YOUR FREE WEDDING PLANNING KIT
11. JJ Watt and Kealia Ohai
JJ Watt posted a picture on Instagram with a caption “best day of my life. Without question”.
12. John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh
They had been together from the beginning of 2019. Despite having an age difference of 12 years, the couple is head over heels in love with each other.
13. Nick Kroll and Lily Kwong
The Big Mouth star Nick Kroll married his pregnant girlfriend, Lily Kwong, on Nov. 19, 2020. Kroll took it to Instagram to commemorate the beautiful cliffside ceremony. “So very thankful for @lily_kwong.” Kroll wrote.
The comedian wore a tuxedo for the wedding, while Kwong wore a flowy white gown, which Rushka Bergman designed.
14. Natalia Vodianova and Antoine Arnault
Natalia announced the news on Instagram with a simple caption: “OUI!” Vodianova wore a cream collared Ulyana Sergeenko Couture dress.
15. Vittoria Ceretti and Matteo Milleri
Bride Vittoria wore Jacquemus’ La Robe Manosque taffeta maxi dress with white strappy sandals and a beautiful, elegant veil.
16. Lily Allen and David Harbour
Allen bought her 60s-inspired Dior mini-dress only a few hours before the ceremony. Their wedding was one of the quickest weddings of 2020.
17. Dennis Quaid and Laura Savoie
Actor Dennis Quaid secretly eloped with fiancé Laura Savoie on June 2. They took their private ceremony to a seaside resort in Santa Barbara with only their pastor and one witness in attendance.
18. Brittany Snow and Tyler Stanaland
Snow wore a Jonathan Simkhai gown. It was Snow who wanted a low-key wedding.
19. Lucky Blue Smith and Nara Pellman
They had an intimate wedding ceremony, barefoot on a beach.
The groom wore a sky-blue suit, and his bride opted for a slinky backless maxi by Orseund Iris.
20. Jessica Brown Findlay and Ziggy Heath
Jessica wore a delicate gown by Hermione de Paula, a designer who creates custom-made dresses embroidered with hidden messages and meaningful symbols – with a sparkly Shrimps headpiece and Anissa Kermiche jewelry.
Which one out of these top 20 favorite celebrity weddings of 2019 and 2020 is your favorite?