Feel freely sexy! Flattering Wedding Guest Dresses Under $200.
“Flattering” is different for different body shapes. But typically, these are the types of dresses that will “usually” flatter your figure:
- Waist Halter Dresses with Ruffles and/or Tie/Belt details
- Draped Waist and Ruched Details
- Babydoll and/or Swing Dresses
- A-line silhouette
- Cinched Empire Waist
- Pleated Dresses
- Wrap Dresses
- Adjustable Belt
Of course, “flattering” types of dresses are all dependent on your body type. Try them on and mix and match!
For example, you can purchase a babydoll dress and add a belt to clinch the areas you want highlighted!
We’ve rounded up our favorite flattering wedding guest dresses under $200 from David’s Bridal to help you be at your best for your next wedding/event!
This site contains affiliate links. For more info, please see our full disclosure. Product descriptions are sourced from the manufacturer/brand/seller’s shop as linked accordingly.
Love the list!
1. Metallic Spaghetti Strap Midi Dress with Draping | A draped tulip skirt gives this curve-hugging metallic sheath midi dress figure-flattering definition. Finished with spaghetti straps.
2. Georgette Tiers Short Capelet Dress | A faux capelet with sheer fluttering sleeves and crystal closure top this stunning knee-length dress with cascading tiers of georgette ruffles.
3. Crepe Spaghetti Strap Gown with Ruching | You’ll be ready to celebrate anything in this crepe gown with spaghetti straps, flattering ruching, and a side slit.
4. Pleated Bodice Spaghetti Strap Satin Tulip Dress | Perfect for parties and bridesmaids alike, this on-trend satin dress features figure-flattering pleating both along the faux-wrap bodice and cascading from the waist of the tulip skirt.
5. Velvet Faux-Wrap Spaghetti Strap Gown with Slit | This elegant spaghetti strap dress, made from oh-so-soft velvet, will certainly be a show-stealer on any occasion. A front slit completes the look.
6. Tank Draped Chiffon Tulip-Hem Dress | Modern yet romantic, this chiffon dress features a V-neck, faux-wrap bodice draped with delicate pleats and a midi-length high-low tulip hem skirt.
7. Flutter Sleeve V-Neck Tiered Dress | With romantic flutter sleeves and a flounced hem, this chiffon dress is both boho and sophisticated. A blouson bodice, a skinny belt, and a V-back complete the look.
8. Spaghetti Strap Mesh Blouson Dress | Dainty spaghetti straps and a soft blouson bodice add dreamy details to this long mesh dress.
9. Short Mesh Dress with Cowl Back | This tank dress is full of fun details. The crisscross bodice and statement-making cowl back pair perfectly with the swingy mesh skirt.
10. Short Chiffon Dress with Cascade Skirt | A sleek dress for the modern fashionista, this surplice-bodice, short chiffon dress from White by Vera Wang is suspended by skinny halter straps and adorned with cascading ruffles. A satin sash finishes the look.
Find more flattering dresses over at David’s Bridal! Flattering Wedding Guest Dresses Under $200!