City Hall Wedding Dresses Under $500. Chic and so-classy! Looking for courthouse wedding dresses? That can also be a casual wedding dress style? Civil wedding dresses under $500? In this curated list, we are sharing our top wedding dresses for city hall! The best part? They are all under $500!
Decided on a chic city hall wedding? Ahh! That’s great! We’ve put together our top 10 favorite city call/courthouse wedding dresses that you can easily accessorize!
So whether you are into vintage, old Hollywood vibe, classic satin, a little bit of tulle, short or long, this list got something for you.
City Hall Wedding Dresses Under $500! Love the list!
This site contains affiliate links. For more info, please see our full disclosure. In addition, product descriptions are sourced from the manufacturer/brand/seller’s shop as linked accordingly.
(1) Satin V-Neck Tea-Length A-Line Dress | A clean and modern short wedding dress with V-neckline, side pockets, and a twirly tea-length skirt.
(2) Chiffon A-Line Wedding Dress with Tie Back | An easy-to-wear wedding dress with pretty details, like a goddess-draped bodice and tie back.
(3) Ruched Spaghetti Strap Jersey Dress with Lace Slit | Sleek, simple, and sexy, this slinky stretch jersey sheath dress accentuates curves with figure-flattering draping at the hip and ruching along the rear. The delicate spaghetti straps, V-neckline, and lace-trimmed slit add a dash of romance to the look.
(4) Satin V-Neck Tea Length Plus Size A-Line Dress | A clean and modern short wedding dress with V-neckline, side pockets, and a twirly tea-length skirt.
(5) Beaded Sheath V-Neck Plus Midi Dress with Low Back | This unique wedding dress comes in a midi length and is hand-beaded with a flower motif. A V-neckline and a low back create a flattering detail, while the mesh fabric and stretchy lining ensure that the bride is comfortable all evening long.
(6) Crepe Off-the-Shoulder Sheath Wedding Dress | Simply elegant, this crepe off-the-shoulder wedding dress is beautifully draped for a flattering fit.
(7) Hand-Pleated Spaghetti Strap Charmeuse Slip Dress | Perfect for casual-elegant ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, or wedding showers, this stretchy charmeuse slip dress features figure-flattering hand pleating along the faux-wrap bodice and the waist of the tulip skirt.
(8) Corded Lace Corset Bodice Dress with Tulle Skirt | The corded lace adds a textural richness to the bodice of this spaghetti strap dress, while the corset-styling and bra cups give the look an elegant lingerie vibe. The tea-length skirt is crafted of over ten yards of tulle, ensuring a flirty, fun look on the dance floor.
(9) Mikado High-Low Wedding Dress | This lustrous mikado wedding gown is the epitome of effortless elegance. The simple bodice is even more lovely when topped with a sparkling sash, and the high-low hem shows off your dazzling heels.
(10) V-Neck Embroidered Lace Cap Sleeve A-Line Dress | Crafted of romantic embroidered lace and detailed with a V-neckline, sheer cap sleeves, and a full A-line skirt is ideal for dancing and twirling.
Check out more city hall/courthouse wedding dresses for your virtual wedding over at David’s Bridal!
There you are! Our top 10 City Hall Wedding Dresses Under $500!