Chic and so-classy! City Hall Wedding Dresses Under $500.
Decided on a chic city hall wedding? Ahh! That’s great! We’ve put together our top 10 favorite city call / courthouse wedding dresses that you can easily accessorize!
So whether you are into vintage, old Hollywood vibe, classic satin, a little bit of tulle, short or long, this list got something for you.
Love the list!
This site contains affiliate links. For more info, please see our full disclosure. In addition, product descriptions are sourced from the manufacturer/brand/seller’s shop as linked accordingly.
(1) Satin V-Neck Tea-Length A-Line Dress | A clean and modern short wedding dress with V-neckline, side pockets, and a twirly tea-length skirt.
(2) Chiffon A-Line Wedding Dress with Tie Back | An easy-to-wear wedding dress with pretty details, like a goddess-draped bodice and tie back.
(3) Ruched Spaghetti Strap Jersey Dress with Lace Slit | Sleek, simple, and sexy, this slinky stretch jersey sheath dress accentuates curves with figure-flattering draping at the hip and ruching along the rear. The delicate spaghetti straps, V-neckline, and lace-trimmed slit add a dash of romance to the look.
(4) Satin V-Neck Tea Length Plus Size A-Line Dress | A clean and modern short wedding dress with V-neckline, side pockets, and a twirly tea-length skirt.
(5) Beaded Sheath V-Neck Plus Midi Dress with Low Back | This unique wedding dress comes in a midi length and is hand-beaded with a flower motif.
A V-neckline and a low back create a flattering detail, while the mesh fabric and stretchy lining ensure that the bride is comfortable all evening long.
Complete with a back slit for ease of movement when walking down the aisle or being a diva on the dance floor.
(6) Crepe Off-the-Shoulder Sheath Wedding Dress | Simply elegant, this crepe off-the-shoulder wedding dress is beautifully draped for a flattering fit.
(7) Hand-Pleated Spaghetti Strap Charmeuse Slip Dress | Perfect for casual-elegant ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, or wedding showers, this stretchy charmeuse slip dress features figure-flattering hand pleating along the faux-wrap bodice and the waist of the tulip skirt.
(8) Corded Lace Corset Bodice Dress with Tulle Skirt | The corded lace adds a textural richness to the bodice of this spaghetti strap dress, while the corset-styling and bra cups give an elegant lingerie vibe.
In addition, the tea-length skirt is crafted of over ten yards of tulle, ensuring a flirty, fun look on the dance floor.
(9) Mikado High-Low Wedding Dress | This lustrous mikado wedding gown is the epitome of effortless elegance. The simple bodice is even more lovely when topped with a sparkling sash, and the high-low hem shows off your dazzling heels.
(10) V-Neck Embroidered Lace Cap Sleeve A-Line Dress | Crafted of romantic embroidered lace and detailed with a V-neckline, sheer cap sleeves, and a full A-line skirt is ideal for dancing and twirling.
Check out more city hall / courthouse wedding dresses for your virtual wedding over at David’s Bridal!
There you are! Our top 10 City Hall Wedding Dresses Under $500!