Bridesmaid Gift Ideas Under $50! Looking for affordable bridesmaids’ gift ideas? Love the party! Bridal party gifts? In this guide, we are sharing bridesmaids’ gift ideas on a budget! Definitely inexpensive bridal party gift ideas under $50!
Looking for super cute gifts that your bridesmaids will ‘actually’ use even after the wedding? Bridesmaid thank you gifts? We got great ideas for you!
The best part? They are all under $50!
Love the list!
This site contains affiliate links. For more info please see our full disclosure. Product descriptions are sourced from the manufacturer/brand/seller’s shop as linked accordingly.
(1) Personalized Floral Satin and Lace Robe | A lovely floral motif blooms on the back of this delicate satin and lace robe. Personalize it for a thoughtful bridal party gift.
(2) Will You Be My Bridesmaid Pop-Up Box | Ask your (soon-to-be) bridesmaids if they’ll do you the honor with this pop-up “Will you be my Bridesmaid” box, decorated with metallic scalloped trim, and a satin bow. Just fill it up with her favorite goodies and swag and you’re ready to pop the question!
(3) Personalized Floral Compacts | Each Personalized Floral Compact features a gorgeous floral design and can be personalized with a name or title of your choice.
(4) Bridesmaid Tumbler with Straw and Tassel | Adorned with a pretty pink tassel, this tumbler is printed with the word “bridesmaid” in gold foil.
(5) Personalized Rose Gold Stemless Glass | The super-chic ombre effect of this stemless glass makes every drink taste better. A unique gift for your bridal party, friends, or even coworkers, each rose gold-dipped glass can be personalized in lowercase lettering with the name or word of your choice.
(6) Say I Do Cubic Zirconia Earrings with Gift Box | Pop the question to your bridesmaid with this ready-to-gift pair of crystal stud earrings. The box is embellished with ribbon and reads “I couldn’t say I do without you.”
(7) Satin Sleep Set (personalized) | Treat yourself, the bride, or your bridesmaids to this satin sleepwear set, perfect for getting ready the morning of your wedding day.
Made from luxury, lightweight satin and designed with a relaxed fit, your bridal party will be stylish and comfortable while getting ready in this beautiful PJ set.
Add an embroidered name or monogrammed initials to make each silky pajama top extra special.
(8) Personalized Clear Sports Bottle | A great gift for bridesmaids and friends, this straw sports bottle is personalized with your choice of name in metallic rose gold.
(9) Personalized Script Acrylic Clutch with Chain | Trend right and oh-so-convenient, this acrylic clutch is a must-have for the bride-to-be, bridesmaids, or any friend or family member! Personalize with her name printed in a shimmering gold script.
(10) The Party Bridesmaid One Piece Bathing Suit | Show off your bridesmaid status in this chic “The Party” one-piece bathing suit, perfect for a beach or poolside bachelorette. In other words, get your sexy on!
(11) Fanny Pack (personalized) | A personalized iridescent fanny pack makes a cute gift for your bridal party. Features three pockets with zipper closures. Customize with the name of your choice in white vinyl.
(12) Tie-Dye Pajama Shorts Set (personalized) | This on-trend tie-dye pajama set includes a long-sleeve shirt and comfy elastic waistband shorts that can be personalized with your initials.
(13) Tropical Leaf Print Canvas Tote (personalized) | Tote this canvas tropical palm bag on your bachelorette party or honeymoon! It is perfectly Miami-chic with its stunning tropical leaves printed on a whisper-soft, retro pink background. This lightweight carry-all bag is fully lined, and soft rope handles provide comfort for your shoulders and hands.
(14) Gold Monogram Compact Mirror (personalized) | Personalized Gold Monogram Compact Mirrors are a unique bridal party gift! Our gorgeous monogram compact mirrors also make a great gift for the bridal shower or bachelorette party!
Our favorite part about these items? You can actually get them personalized!
In addition, you can also purchase them as is, and then you can personalize yourself!
Mix and match these great products! Create a box with their fave snacks, scent, candle, and/or self-care items.
It will be great to give something that is the same across all the bridesmaids, but also add a mini/small box for each of them that has personal items with details that show how much you love them and appreciate them; something that you and the bridesmaid share or something that shows how well you know them!
Find great gifts for your bridesmaids over at David’s Bridal! There you go! Bridesmaid Gift Ideas Under $50!