Starbucks-Inspired Drink Ideas Your Guests Will Love. Brewing happiness. Sip like a star. Host like a Starbucks barista. Coffee lover’s dream. Coffeehouse magic. Java bliss. Wow your guests with these Starbucks-inspired drinks.
This site contains affiliate links. For more info, please see our full disclosure.
When it comes to hosting a memorable get-together and event, it’s the little details that can truly elevate the experience.
One surefire way to leave a lasting impression on your guests is by serving them delicious and familiar beverages with a delightful twist.
Imagine the joy on their faces when you present them with Starbucks-inspired drinks that are not only irresistibly tasty but also incredibly easy to make at home.
In this collection, we’ll unveil 15 coffeehouse-inspired delicious drinks that will have your guests raving and sipping with pure delight.
Whether you’re a coffee aficionado or simply looking to treat your guests to something special, these Starbucks-inspired drinks are bound to make your gatherings even more brew-tiful!
Starbucks-Inspired Drink Ideas Your Guests Will Love
Iced Caramel Macchiato
A timeless favorite known for its perfect balance of rich espresso, creamy milk, and sweet caramel.
- Brew a strong cup of coffee (Starbucks Espresso Roast (pods or ground coffee) is a fantastic choice).
- Add ice to a glass and pour in your coffee.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce (available at most grocery stores).
- Top it off with milk and stir.
Mocha Frappuccino (one of our readers’ fave Starbucks-inspired drink)
Indulge your guests with the rich, chocolatey goodness of a Mocha Frappuccino. It’s like dessert in a cup!
- Blend ice, brewed coffee (Starbucks Dark Roast is ideal), milk, sugar, and chocolate syrup.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
A classic choice loved for its simplicity and comforting vanilla flavor.
- Brew a shot of espresso (Starbucks Verismo pods work wonders).
- Heat milk and stir in vanilla syrup (grocery store variety).
- Pour the espresso over the sweetened milk and enjoy.
Green Tea Frappuccino
For a refreshing and energizing option, the Green Tea Frappuccino is a go-to pick.
- Brew a cup of green tea and let it cool.
- Blend the tea with ice, milk, sugar, and a drizzle of honey.
- Voila! You have a green tea frappuccino ready to serve.
White Chocolate Mocha
A delightful combination of espresso and creamy white chocolate.
- Brew a shot of espresso (try Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast).
- Heat milk and mix in white chocolate sauce (found at most grocery stores).
- Combine the espresso and white chocolate milk.
Iced Black Tea Lemonade
This zesty and cooling drink is perfect for warm-weather gatherings.
- Brew black tea and let it cool.
- Mix with lemonade (grab a bottle or make your own).
- Add ice, and you’re set!
Caramel Apple Spice
A non-coffee option, the Caramel Apple Spice combines the sweetness of apple cider with a hint of caramel.
- Heat apple cider (easily found at grocery stores).
- Add caramel syrup (yes, the same one from the Caramel Macchiato).
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
Chai Tea Latte
Warm spices and tea make the Chai Tea Latte a cozy and aromatic choice.
- Brew a chai tea bag
- Heat milk and add a touch of honey for sweetness.
- Combine the tea and milk.
Strawberry Acai Refresher (one of the most popular refreshing Starbucks-inspired drinks!)
A burst of fruity freshness, perfect for summer gatherings.
- Start with Starbucks VIA Instant Refreshers (available online or at Starbucks).
- Mix with cold water and frozen strawberries.
- Blend and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Cinnamon Dolce Latte
Warm and comforting, the Cinnamon Dolce Latte is like a hug in a mug.
- Brew a shot of espresso (try Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Coffee).
- Heat milk and add cinnamon syrup (grocery store).
- Combine the espresso and cinnamon milk.
〰️ Whether you’re a coffee lover or prefer something fruity and refreshing, there’s a drink for you!
So, head to your local grocery store and Starbucks to grab the necessary ingredients, and get ready to impress your guests with these delightful DIY drinks.