Casual Wedding Dresses under $300 for Virtual Wedding. Casual & stunning! Looking for outdoor casual wedding dresses? Vibing a casual wedding dress? Interested in an affordable and budget-friendly casual wedding dress? Informal wedding dress? Perhaps a dress for your civil wedding? In this curated list, we are sharing our top faves casual wedding dresses.. the best thing about this list? They are all under $300!
Decided to do a virtual wedding and not look into spending so much on your wedding dress?
We totally get it! This is why we’ve compiled our top 10 favorite Casual Wedding Dresses for your Virtual Wedding! And they are all under $300!
Love the list!
This site contains affiliate links. For more info, please see our full disclosure. In addition, product descriptions are sourced from the manufacturer/brand/seller’s shop as linked accordingly.
(1) Flutter Sleeve Stretch Satin Dress with Ruffle Hem | Flutter sleeves, a faux wrap bodice, and a cascading ruffle give this dress boho vibes. The stretch satin material makes it a comfortable yet chic option for a second dress or any wedding event.
(2) Sequin Leaf-Appliqued High Neck Sheath Gown | Leafy sequin appliques offer a fresh take on floral details on this high-neck organza gown. Slim horsehair trim gives the hemline a bit of structure, while a grosgrain waistline and button back add pretty detail.
(3) Lace Chiffon Flutter Sleeve A-Line Wedding Dress | With a lace flutter-sleeve bodice and shirred chiffon skirt, this boho wedding dress looks effortless.
(4) Scalloped V-Neck Corded Lace Bodice A-Line Dress | This A-line dress is perfect for a beach or courthouse wedding, and ideal for the bride who loves simple, effortless style.
Delicate spaghetti straps top the scalloped lace surplice bodice, while a grosgrain sash nips the waist. A flowing chiffon skirt completes the look.
(5) Mikado High-Low Wedding Dress | This lustrous mikado wedding gown is the epitome of effortless elegance. The simple bodice is even more lovely when topped with a sparkling sash, and the high-low hem shows off your dazzling heels.
(6) Chiffon A-Line Wedding Dress with Tie Back | An easy-to-wear wedding dress with pretty details, like a goddess-draped bodice and tie back.
(7) Corded Lace Corset Bodice Dress with Tulle Skirt | The corded lace adds a textural richness to the bodice of this spaghetti strap dress, while the corset-styling and bra cups give the look an elegant lingerie vibe.
The tea-length skirt is crafted of over ten yards of tulle, ensuring a flirty, fun look on the dance floor.
(8) Soft Floral Lace Sheath Gown with Blush Lining | Soft and simple, the fanned floral details of this long, lace sheath gown stand out beautifully against its blushing pink lining.
(9) Draped Off the Shoulder Plus Size Crepe Gown | Simple, elegant, and of the moment, this crepe sheath gown mesmerizes with a sweetheart neckline, off-the-shoulder swag sleeves, and a flatteringly draped skirt.
(10) Scalloped One-Shoulder Lace Plus Size Gown | This scalloped one-shoulder lace plus-size sheath dress flatteringly hugs your curves thanks to a hint of stretch and elegant side ruching.
Check out more casual wedding dresses for your virtual wedding over at David’s Bridal!
There you are! Our top 10 Casual Wedding Dresses under $300 for Virtual Wedding!