Bridal Gowns Under $500. Looking for affordable wedding dresses? Cheap and beautiful wedding dresses? And no, you don’t have to sacrifice elegance and beauty, because all these bridal gowns and wedding dresses are budget-friendly and cheap, but absolutely gorgeous! Might we say, they don’t even look like they are under $500!
You can’t even tell that these beautiful bridal gowns are under $500!
We’ve compiled our top 10 favorite classic and elegant bridal gowns from David’s Bridal!
From a sexy mermaid to a flattering asymmetrical silhouette, you’ll find something that will match you! In addition, if you are feeling very modern, we’ve even included a blush dress to really make you stand out!
For under $500, these are amazing steals!
Love the list!
This site contains affiliate links. For more info, please see our full disclosure. In addition, product descriptions are sourced from the manufacturer/brand/seller’s shop as linked accordingly.
(1) Crepe Off-the-Shoulder Sheath Wedding Dress | Simply elegant, this crepe off-the-shoulder wedding dress is beautifully draped for a flattering fit.
(2) Strapless Crepe Button Back Wedding Dress | Equal parts alluring and classic, this strapless wedding dress is made from body-hugging stretch crepe. The form-fitting bodice is finished with curve-enhancing princess seams, while the sheath skirt is detailed with a thigh-high slit. Cloth-covered buttons trail down the back, all the way to the sweep train, making it ideal for grand exits and dramatic photo ops.
(3) Crinkle Chiffon Wedding Dress with Draping | This simple and elegant crinkle chiffon wedding dress is a true classic. The strapless silhouette features asymmetrical draping, and as a result, is very flattering. Add a sash for a bit of sparkle, or leave it unadorned for a chic, straightforward look.
(4) Guipure Lace Sheath Wedding Dress with Ribbon Sash | Fresh, pretty, and perfect for any wedding, this guipure lace sheath gown boasts clean lines and beautiful texture. Keep the look simple with minimal accessories, or embellish the look to your heart’s desire.
(5) White by Vera Wang V-Neck Floral Lace Slip Dress | A climbing rose patterned lace pops against a contrasting beige underlayer, imbuing this wedding dress with romance. Part of the White by Vera Wang collection of slips and sheer overlays is designed to be mixed and matched for endless wedding looks. In addition, the form-fitting spaghetti strap silhouette can be worn on its own for a sophisticated wedding day vibe or paired with any overdress.
(6) Sequin Leaf-Appliqued High Neck Sheath Gown | Leafy sequin appliques offer a fresh take on floral details on this high-neck organza gown. Slim horsehair trim gives the hemline a bit of structure, while a grosgrain waistline and button back add pretty detail.
(7) Scalloped V-Neck Corded Lace Bodice A-Line Dress | This A-line dress is perfect for a beach or courthouse wedding and ideal for the bride who loves simple, effortless style. Delicate spaghetti straps top the scalloped lace surplice bodice, while a grosgrain sash nips the waist. A flowing chiffon skirt completes the look.
(8) Pleated Organza A-Line Wedding Dress with Slit | You won’t believe that this bridal gown is actually under $500! Easy to wear yet full of elegance, this A-line wedding dress features spaghetti straps and a side slit for unexpected drama. Uniquely textured cellophane organza forms crisscross pleats, and horsehair trim completes the full skirt that seems to float with every step.
(9) Chiffon Halter Plunge Beaded Waist Wedding Dress | With its illusion plunge neckline, this chiffon A-line wedding dress is simply stunning. An embellished belt at the waist, detailed with 15,000 beads, opals, and crystals, separates the pleated bodice from the soft flowy skirt.
(10) Lace Illusion Back Chiffon Wedding Dress | With a bodice of corded floral lace and a flowy chiffon skirt, this cap sleeve V-neck wedding dress is the picture of effortless romance. Details like scalloped eyelash lace trim and an illusion back finished with buttons lend a dreamy air.
Check out more gorgeous wedding bridal gowns and dresses over at David’s Bridal! Our top destinations for everything wedding fashion!
There you are! Our top Bridal Gowns Under $500!