“I said.. BRRR!” “It’s cold in here..” (did you catch our “Bring It On” reference?) Winter Wedding Essentials: Top 10. Planning a winter wedding? How to stay warm during a winter wedding? Cold weather wedding essentials? Essentials for winter weddings? Looking for cozy and chic winter wedding fashion? Accessories for your winter wedding?
We’ve rounded up our top faves to help you keep warm! Read more below about how you can use them accordingly!
This site contains affiliate links. For more info please see our full disclosure.
1. Single Button Relaxed Fit Suit Jacket | $265.87 | This sophisticated relaxed fit suit jacket is detailed with satin buttons at the sleeves, chic flap pockets, and a notched lapel.
2. Faux-Fur Mock Neck Capelet | $107.93 | A vintage-inspired capelet, crafted of faux-fur and finished with a mock neck to keep you warm once the temperature drops.
4. Bubish Berlin Bolero | $399 | Pop this feathery topper over your gown for a cold-weather ceremony or whimsical reception look.
5. Catherine Deane Dasha Topper | $420 | With elbow-length sleeves and a button back, this lacy topper is a ladylike layer for your bridal look.
6. Loopy White Boots | $120 | Wear these boots to get all the comfort you need in the cold especially when “outdoors” – whether you are walking out of the ceremony into a rainy or snowy day, this will save you from the cold and any slipping.
You can change into your “real” wedding shoes once you get to your reception.
7. BHLDN Maxime Faux Fur Wrap | $98 | Slip on this soft faux fur wrap for a stylish (and warm!) finishing touch.
8. Happily Ever After Vegan Leather Moto Jacket | $94.43 | And they lived…well, you know the rest! Add this white vegan leather moto jacket to your wedding event outfits for an amazing photo op! Embroidered with “Happily Ever After” in script and embellished with a heart.
9. Printed Floral and Script Jean Jacket | $42.95 | This lightly distressed denim jacket makes for an amazing photo op! Choose from “Mrs.,” “Bride,” or “Babe” in script, paired with the delicate outline of blooming flowers.
There you are! Winter Wedding Essentials: Top 10!