Enjoy planning your own wedding while having access to a professional to help you with challenges, creative ideas, budget-friendly alternatives, concerns, or just to have someone to bounce ideas with when you need to.
Easily & quickly collaborate through
with an experienced and professional wedding planner and consultant
AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
With our free and paid monthly plans, you can receive
TARGETED EXPERT ADVICE & DETAILED PLAN
for your concerns and challenges.
Peppermint and Co. Ltd. is a wedding & event consulting group specializing in a sophisticated, creative, and modern approach to weddings & events, elevating seemingly ordinary ideas to an extraordinary experience.
Our team of planners, designers, and consultants is committed to utilizing 11+ years of experience in event and wedding planning when providing targeted consulting sessions focused on developing options and solutions to help you navigate your wedding challenges.
Featured in notable event blogs and magazines across Canada and the United States, Peppermint and Co. Ltd. has collaborated with clients to produce events of all sizes.
At the core, our goal is to inspire everyone to celebrate life and love!
PRESS & FEATURES
WE HAVE WORKED WITH
TC Media for Elle Magazine Canada, Ted Rogers Management Team, Ryerson University, Fendi New York, Power of Women Charity Events, Fairmont Banff Springs, Azuridge Estate Hotel, Scarlett House Catering, Canadian Printing Awards, Canadian Security Awards, Canadian Export Awards, Annex Business Media and a lot more..
WHAT WE CAN HELP YOU WITH
As great as this online support sounds, this is not for everyone. Here are the areas we can provide support:
* design/styling (centerpieces, decor (flowers), ceremony and reception details)
* event flow ideas/development
* generic budget questions: designs, flowers, rentals, etc. (does not include allocation)
* floor plan/seating design/layout/basic renders
* DIY projects step-by-step guides (planning, packaging & transportation)
* to-do lists/tasks management
* venue design ideas including configurations with basic renders
* budget-friendly alternatives/ideas/options for design/decor
* product recommendations to match design & budget goals
A PDF summary after each consulting session/s with design, action plan, and guides will be provided.
WHAT WE DO NOT HELP WITH
Due to the nature of this support (online chat), the plans offered DO NOT include support for:
* budget allocation/setting
* vendor recommendations, research, reach out and negotiation/s
* timeline preparation / detailed logistics
* guest management/rsvp
* sourcing of products / rentals / decor
These concerns are best addressed with your local in-person planner or discussed with your venue coordinator and secured wedding vendors.