AS OF DECEMBER 2022, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING GUESTS POSTS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. THANK YOU.
Are you a wedding professional, relationship counsellor, fashion expert or stylist, who would like to share your expertise, tips, and guides? If so, we’d love to have you on the Wedding Planning Resources platform.
Our combined engaged audience and mailing list of tens of thousands, mainly in the U.S. and Canada, are interested in weddings, relationship/marriage advice, events, celebrations, experiences, fashion, social events, and DIY crafts/ideas.
We love to serve our 85% female audience; 78% in the U.S., 12% in Canada, and 10% worldwide, with expert advice and connect them to experts in the wedding industry.
Submissions for wedding/event related topics
* Guides (how to)
* DIY (affordable projects and easy to follow ideas)
* Design (weddings and events)
* Styling (putting together outfits)
* Fashion (weddings and events)
* Beauty (makeup and hairstyle)
* Relationship Advice
* Marriage Counselling
These topics have to be written around and related to weddings and/or social events.
* Must have at least 2 years experience working in the wedding industry or with wedding professionals
* 1,500+ words long article
* Digestible information / easy to follow and read
* Your website must have a professional portfolio of your work and photographer credit (to add to the post)
* No paid/affiliate/partner or commercial/online shop links
* Organically link 2-3 articles published on Wedding Planning Resources into your article
* 1-2 external links must be included in the article
* Article/s must be original and proofread
* Professional headshot for your post bio
* Include your bio (3-5 sentences), website, and contact details
* If your guest post is accepted, you must link the article on your website
All site content, including guest posts, is subject to final editing (including removing and/or adding links/content appropriately) and approval by the Wedding Planning Resources Team. All guests posts are owned and under copyright by Wedding Planning Resources, Peppermint & Co. Ltd. Event Consultants. A guest post contract is to be signed before we publish your article. We have the right to refuse or remove/return a guest post when deemed inappropriate or no longer relevant. Guest posts are voluntary contributions and do not come with any compensation.