THE ULTIMATE GIRL SQUAD EXPERIENCE
Looking for a great local bachelorette or a girls' squad party idea filled with amazing experiences without worrying about activities, logistics, bookings, travel, timings and schedules?
*** exclusive space for your squad + charcuterie board sharing + poutine bar + open bar + nails + lash application + professional photos + massage + cake + skin care + dance and party ***
We got you. We curated a 5-hour fully packed, coordinated, and done-for-you experience all in one place, that you can fully enjoy with your squad. We turned your supposed to be 3-day bachelorette or girls' event into a one-day and one-location packed experience!
From planning and designing luxury weddings and events, we now also created the FIRST EVER curated experiences for brides and their squads!
This October 25th at the Scarboro Golf & Country Club!
EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES INCLUDED IN YOUR VIP TICKET
1. Custom timeline and event guide for your squad (means you will sit pretty and enjoy the event without having to think about details and timings) to enjoy the event at the Scarboro Golf & Country Club.
2. VIP table decked out with centrepieces and candles for your squad with designated attendant (includes designated space for nail and massage sessions) prepared by our team.
3. Enjoy a tasty charcuterie board for sharing on your table (very generous serving – no, you won’t be starving). AND other surprise snacks served by the team at Scarboro Golf & Country Club.
4. Capture moments with an Instax camera provided to your squad (to use only for the event – 10 printed photos are your squad to keep).
5. Open bar. Yep! O-p-e-n b-a-r! You can truly enjoy the day with your squad!
6. Enjoy a 15-minute “you’re a gem” mini nail treatment (polish and gem application on 2 accent nails) (per person) from the ladies of The Nail & Champagne Bar.
7. Indulge in a 15-minute back/shoulder massage from certified massage practitioners (per person) provided by Massage at Work.
8. Get glammed up with strip lash application session (per person) (now you’re absolutely photo & party ready!) by The Blush Parlour.
9. Professional photos taken of your squad at our show-stopping “bride squad” backdrop with beautiful balloons by Balloonery and flowers (15 minute session for your squad and you can select up to 3 photos from your gallery) captured by Lelania Little Photography.
10. Sweet sharing of a custom cake for your squad (because it ain’t a party without cake!) from Le Dolci.
11. Party and dance for 1.5 hours (venue is blacked out for a total club like experience!) with DJ Rich Sweet bringing down the house!
13. To top it all off, Rose Vine Studios will be shooting a 3-5 second video of your squad that we are turning into a memorable gif image for squad to cherish!
THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF CLASSY AND LOTSA PARTY!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this a bridal show or an expo? Will our group be sold stuff?
Nope! Absolutely not! This is NOT a bridal show. This is a curated experiential event for you and your girl squad! There will be no one selling anything.
Do we need to pay for anything when we get there?
Your experience is fully covered by your ticket (per person). You do not need to pay anything else! You will just need your ticket (printed or digital – either will work), and that’s it! We scan it upon your arrival and your attendant will help you accordingly. No need to pay for anything else at all.
The photoshoot is for 15 minutes? Is there a backdrop?
Professional photos of your squad will be taken at your exclusive are that we will decorate. You will receive the gallery of photos a week after the event. A professional photographer will be directing your squad to ensure you get the best shots!
The nail, massage and lashes application seem very short? Only 15 minutes? Is it enough time? Does these activities have stations that we have to get up and go to?
We have condensed all these activities in a 10-15 minute increment for you to enjoy! And there are no stations that you need to go to. We have worked out rotations and logistics in where the nail technicians, massage practitioners and make-up artists, go to your table/area – where we designated a space for these activities. An absolutely VIP experience provided to you, hang in your area with your squad, snacking and enjoying each other’s company (and of course, the drinks!)
Are we going to starve?
Very FAIR QUESTION. We provide enough appetizers and snacks to keep your belly happy. They are not full meals. They are appetizers that complements the experiences. They will be served at specific times to ensure you do not feel starved throughout the day.
Why is the party and dancing only 1.5 hours?
It is a condensed event. We wanted you to enjoy everything (including the other experiences). Partying for 1.5 hours is a perfect end to a great day! Without staying up late. We will black out the venue, hand out glow sticks, great lighting effect and of course, the DJ dropping them beats, getting the party lit!
The Instax camera, is it for our squad to keep? And who can take the photo for us?
The 10 photos (print) that you will be taking using the instax camera will be yours to keep, the camera is used only at the event and will be collected before the event ends. There is a 1:2 ratio of attendants. 1 attendant per 2 groups and they will be assisting you with anything you’d like. They will be able helping with the timings and rotation, to ensure every person in your squad have a great experience!
The event is only 5 hours. Is that even going to fit all the experiences?
We packed all the experiences in one day. What is usually a 3-day weekend event, between, spas, nails, make-up, partying and photoshoots, we curated and condensed it into a packed day where you avoid the stress of planning, searching activities, venues/travel/accommodation and all that! Instead of spending hours for each experience, we’ve condensed it to the best 15-20 minute experiences and 1.5 hours of dancing and partying. We curated a “done-for-you” experience that you and your squad can fully enjoy!
Won’t it be awkward to have other bridal squads or girl groups there?
For every event day, as of July 2020, we have lowered the event capacity to 30-35 people to comply with the Covid-19 government and public health officials protocols. This caps to about 4-6 manageable groups. In your table/area, you will have your own “dining and activity” space.
What is the dress code?
Dressy casual. No ripped jeans please.
HOW DOES IT WORK? HOW DO WE BOOK WITH OUR SQUAD?
You and your group can all purchase at the same time (save your spot here), you have 15 minutes to finish registration (after adding to cart). Another option is to assign a person in your group to buy the tickets.
What happens if all of us in our group doesn’t register on time? And we miss a few people?
The number of tickets are very limited. We have set the check out time to be 15 minutes – just enough time to get all the squad together to register at the same time. You can also assign a person on your squad to purchase all the tickets as there is no maximum number of tickets. If 1 or 2 people from your group missed to register, let us know, and we will do our best to accomodate it. Please note that we can only accomodate a maximum of 2 people per group as additions. You will need to contact us right away to let us know.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Peppermint and Co. Ltd. is a boutique-style event planning and design group based in Toronto, specializing in a sophisticated, creative and modern approach when it comes to events; elevating seemingly ordinary ideas to an extraordinary experience.
Some of the gorgeous venues we have styled include Graydon Hall Manor, Rosewater, The Fairmont Royal York, The King Edward, The Doctor’s House, Arcadian Court, Estates of Sunnybrook, The Great Hall, The Carlu, Whistle Bear Golf Club, Casa Loma, Palais Royale, The Ritz Carlton, The Guild Inn Estate, Malaparte, The Manor, Copper Creek Golf Club, Holt Renfrew, Shangri-La Hotel Toronto and Fermenting Cellar, to name a few.